We are Sine Qua Non but you can call us SQN. Hello!
Founded at the turn of the millennium, SQN have been helping brands, both large and small find and tell their stories in order to engage their target audiences whoever they are – their customers, their employees or the media. We have specific expertise in technology, sport, automotive and industrial. We can do old school and new school. Classic corporate or millennial mindset.
We’ve grown with the digital revolution and are now looking for looking for several skilled junior-mid level staff.
What’s your story?
If you are interested in joining our team, tell us your story at email@example.com
The successful candidate will be friendly, hard working, diligent, socially savvy and embrace our values of respect, integrity, quality, persistence, courage, ambition and positivity. Experience in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is also essential as is the willingness to learn and develop new skills. Oh and experience of videography and/or web skills would really excite us!
- Working on projects from brief to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Develop concepts for creative work/campaigns
- Create visuals/proofs in line with the brief
- Keep Studio Manager up to date with progress and answer questions
- Work in a collaborative manner with the wider team
- Amend ideas in line with client wishes and explain what is and is not possible
- Design inline with the Clients’ overall brand
- Liaise with external suppliers when necessary
- Have input at photo/video shoots
- Manage workload effectively
- Stay up-to-date with latest trends, events and engaging with the wider creative community
- Be responsible for career development by Identifying training opportunities