Cosworth – Road to Somewhere
- To entice engineering graduates into Cosworth’s apprenticeship scheme
- Fighting off competition from larger, more attractive companies for the best graduates in the area
- Getting employees to talk up their place of work
- Video showcase put the company’s existing apprentices front and centre of the campaign.
- More than just talking heads, the chosen interviewees were a genuine depiction of the success of the Cosworth apprentice scheme.
- Videos pushed through digital channels, with apprentices becoming the poster people for the company’s scheme at trade shows, local education fairs, etc.
- Raised awareness of the opportunities of the scheme
- Drove interest in Cosworth as a preferred employer
- Increased applications from better quality candidates
Empowered employees internally to talk positively to external audiences about their workplace