Le Mans 24 Hours
- Promote clients’ involvement in one of the world’s biggest motorsport events
- Whether from a team, sponsor or technical supplier perspective, communications need to stand out from a crowded, and often cluttered event
- Communications need to cover traditional PR, social media content creation, crisis communications plans and on-site media relations
- For Toyota Gazoo Racing: preparation of a suite of social media visuals, graphics and videos for use across the team’s online channels,
- For Cosworth: promotion of the company’s involvement as chosen supplier of performance electronics through PR and media relations
- On-site activity and meetings with sponsors such as Kaspersky Lab.
- For Toyota Gazoo Racing: increased follower numbers and engagement across social channels, helping position the team as the social media benchmark
- For Cosworth: enhanced awareness of the company’s involvement in all classes of the 24 hours race, raising profile online and reacting to situations to turn potentially negative press into positive
- SQN has developed a close network around this specific event, with teams, drivers, senior managers, media and influencers.