PR Account Manager / Lead
We are seeking a PR account manager to play a lead role in public/media relations and content creation within a small team with particular emphasis on earned and shared channels as well as owned.
- Develop and place regular, high quality, effective content and PR for client accounts and SQN
- Lead account PR activity and manage day-to-day client relationship as part of a small, dynamic team
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it.
- Evolve best practice PR process delivery and capability including strategy, content, events, analysis and impact metrics/ROI
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years post-graduate work experience or equivalent working experience.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content though all applicable channels including social media. Demonstrable experience in developing sustained communications campaigns and initiatives based on the PESO communications model.
- Recent experience of communications agency best practice
- Ideal candidate will have experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally, including through guest blogs or op-ed development. Experience with event management, sponsorships or influencer campaigns also desirable.
- Client-facing with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work, thrive and integrate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, small-team work environment.
- Working knowledge of the spectrum of tools for delivery and analysis of communications activity across the PESO model. Earned and shared essential, owned and paid desirable.
- Experience and/or a sound understanding of the technology, automotive and/or sports sectors, in that order of priority, and the clients within them.
- Skills in any of the following areas, tools and technologies would be an advantage: social media management, monitoring and measurement, PR tools including media databases, distribution, monitoring and media relationship management, SEO, blogging and CMS software, Adobe Creative Suite, marketing automation, paid promotion tool, HTML/CSS.
If you are interested in joining our team, tell us your story at email@example.com