As one of the fastest-growing UK Avaya resellers, Telefonix Voice and Data had amassed an impressive customer list yet recognised a new marketing approach was needed in realising the founder’s business vision.
With a strong focus on business solutions that solve customer issues, Telefonix had grown dramatically through a focussed approach to sales. After identifying the need for a more active approach to marketing to support future growth and a move into new markets, Sine Qua Non was invited to deliver the first of a series of proposition-specific integrated marketing campaigns.
Following the rollout of this campaign Telefonix outsourced all their marketing activity to us including PR, strategy, messaging and demand generation (including email and direct marketing). Working directly for the Managing Director, specific activity included:
- Development of a series of solution propositions targeted at specific, identified market opportunities
- Coordination of a number of events
- Roll-out of a proactive PR programme focussing on customer success stories
- Development of a complete new portfolio of collateral including brochures, flyers, datasheets and presentations that integrated three previously separate divisions of the business
- Launch of a quarterly customer newsletter as the initial element of an installed-based nurture marketing programme
- Management of the development of a new website