- Provide PR support to Yale Europe Materials Handling for ‘This is Yale’ – a large scale event held in Germany showcasing the company’s materials handling capabilities.
- Create compelling and engaging PR material in support of the event from press releases and press packs to blogs and website articles.
- Corresponding with European industry media to invite them to the event, look after them during the event, and communicate with them post-event.
- A structure and strategy was put in place early to ensure that the maximum amount of media coverage and output could be achieved prior to and after the event. Up to eight product and event articles were written and distributed in the month leading up to the event, as part of the press pack, and after the event.
- Via a focused and defined approach, media were carefully selected and invited to This is Yale courtesy of formal physical invitations and phone conversations, whilst regular communication was maintained in the run-up to and after the event.
- Two members of staff were present at This is Yale to support the Yale Marketing team throughout the duration of the two day event. It was these two staff members who were responsible for looking after the invited media during the event and ensuring that they had an enjoyable and beneficial experience
- To date, 131 articles in relation to the This is Yale PR material have been published by industry media in 11 different countries.
- A number of industry media from across Europe were present at the event, with excellent reviews and comments about the event including ‘It was definitely beneficial, great experience and I learnt a lot about Yale’, ‘Thanks for your hospitality. It was a great few days.’, ‘Great couple of days being with you all and thank you so much for your excellent organisation and hospitality.’ ‘Thank you very much for your help and invitation. A very interesting event.’
- Yale Europe Materials Handling was delighted with how the event was run and were particularly pleased with the media attendance, with the strong potential that Yale would like to run the event again in the near-future.